I wanted to talk a little bit about blogging today. I know some of you have your own blog, others may not, but if you do, you may agree with me......the connection to blogging isn't as strong as it was a few years ago.
Should we attribute this to the the addiction of other social media channels such as Instagram and Facebook? Everyone is short on time these days. Let's face it, if you have a pulse? you're probably short on time.
Leaving a comment on a blog is the equivalent to double tapping a photo on Instagram and leaving a comment there. Your blog comment not only tells the blog writer that you read their post, but that you were engaged by what they wrote.
I'm happy to share a new weekly series here on Spindle & Rye where I will be sharing "Blogger Link Love" and highlighting some of my favorite blog posts that I read from the previous week. I hope you will stop by these blogs and maybe even add these talented ladies to your reading lists.
If you have a blog or would like to share your favorite blogs to read, please leave the name in the comments below so I can check them out and possibly feature them next Monday!
1. Kennesha of Restoration House reflects on the month of October and new beginnings
2. Michelle of Ellery Designs shows us some colorful and festive Fall decor
3. Lauren of Little White House Love shares a fun Fall Rice Krispie treat recipe
4. Alice of Thoughts from Alice shares her gorgeous Fall Bohemian style mantle
5. Daraka of Farmhouse for Five shares her "go to" recipe for chocolate chip cookies
6. Allison of A House & a Dog shares with us her Fall fashion picks from Target
Are you the owner of a small shop or business who would like to be showcased on Spindle & Rye? This banner ad could be YOUR company featured at the bottom of every blog post for thirty days.
I'd love to hear from you! Please send an email for more advertising information.